- The District Administrator or designee may conduct several informal and at least one written formal evaluation of each employee each year. Informal evaluations will be documented, signed, and dated by the District Administrator and placed in the individual’s file.
- The formal, written performance Evaluation shall be completed prior to June 30 each year, and shall summarize the performance over the past year. A “Proficient,” or “Distinguished” review is required for a compensation increase. The compensation increase, if any, for “Proficient,” or “Distinguished” will be determined by the Board.
- “Basic/Developing” may not receive a compensation increase and will be counseled by the District Administrator and given goals for improvement
- An individual with an “Unsatisfactory” performance review will be counseled by the District Administrator, given goals for improvement, and put on a probationary status for a minimum of three (3) months to improve his/her performance .
- Upon improvement of basic, developing or unsatisfactory employees, the Administrator may reevaluate the individual to determine with the Personnel Committee what level of compensation change is appropriate. Compensation awarded will not be retroactive.
- With no improvement in performance, the employee will be separated from the District during or at the end of the probationary period.
First Reading: January 19, 2010
Second Reading: February 16, 2010
Date Approved: February 16, 2010
For the Board: Tom Steiner, President; Lynn Jaeger, Vice President; Cole Marshall, Clerk; Bill Barhyte, Treasurer; Sue Giovanni, Member