1. Regular, full-time employees under classification 1(A) will be allowed paid sick days according to the schedule below:
A. 1st year of employment 3 days
B. 2nd year of employment 5 days
C. Each year an employee under classification 1(A) may elect to use two (2) sick days as personal days. These must be scheduled with the District Administrator in advance.
2. School term employees under classification 1(B) will get three (3) sick/personal days per year.
3. Personal days may not be used to extend a holiday or vacation (may not be used on the day before or after a holiday or vacation period).
4. Unused sick days are accumulative to the next year and may not exceed 60 days.
5. Bereavement Leave will be granted up to three (3) days for a death in the immediate family.