The Board will review its Policies according to the following schedule:
January- Personnel (500 Series)
February- Board Operations (100 Series)
March- Fiscal Management (600 Series)
April- Facilities (900 Series) & Support Services (700 Series)
May- Instruction (300 Series)
June- Students (400 Series)
July- School Community Relations (800 Series)
November- Administration (200 Series)
Each policy shall be reviewed at its appropriate time to determine if said policy meets these criteria:
- Does the policy have a legitimate educational purpose and does it meet the community’s needs?
- Does the policy actually serve its intended purpose?
- Can the policy be implemented in the District using available staff and resources?
- Does the policy reflect current Board views on the issue
- Is the policy reasonably clear and specific enough to provide administration with necessary guidance?
- Is the policy consistent with:
- Relevant State and Federal laws and Regulations?
- Provisions of current collective bargaining agreement?
- Other District policies?
- Current District practices?