- Tracy Donich, Director of Curriculum and Instruction reported on Wisconsin's new Act 55 that requires school districts to notify parents/guardians of the academic standards adopted by the school board. She explained that all subjects and content matter taught at Trevor-Wilmot are based on the Wisconsin State Standards and Common Core Standards, and are approved by our School Board any time new curriculum is approved. All standards are referenced on the the District's Curriculum page along with parent and student friendly "I Can Statements".
- Michelle Garven, District Administrator expressed concerns regarding declining enrollment in the district and asked the board to consider a study of this decline and it's implications moving forward.
The Board approved the following recommendations:
- adopted the Debt Service Compliance Policy 680.1
- adopted the revisions to the employee handbook, employee policy handbooks, parent/student handbook, athletic handbook and iPad policies and information handbook
- set date for the annual meeting - October 20, 2015 at 6:00pm