District Administrators’ Reports
Michelle Garven, District Administrator reported on the following:
- A request to add Nicole Massie as a signer to the Trevor-Wilmot bank accounts.
- Ray Feltson, Maintenance Director, should have a report for the next Building and Grounds Committee meeting.
- There should be a more accurate budget for the next Financial Committee meeting, with around 98% of the projected budget being spent
changing the night of the Board meetings, but the Board wishes to wait until Bill Barhyte returns to discuss this matter.
Board Member Comments
- Dean Troyer reminded everyone of the Car Wash being held August 19th from 9 AM to 1 PM to help fund the Eighth graders trip to Washington DC.
- Michael Murdock thanked Michelle Garven for getting him the dates for the CPR and CPI Training.
- Michael Murdock discussed the flooding and how it is affecting our immediate area and many areas around us, what services and supplies are available and how we need to get this information out to people.
- Jenny Loveless discussed the progress on the 3-Year Old Program
- Board approved Nicole Massie as a signer to all Trevor-Wilmot Bank accounts
- Eric Themanson asked if we were using letter grades in 5th grade
- Ted Gavlin explained the process for Mastery Connect
- Board approved all handbook changes