District Administrators’ Reports
Michelle Garven, District Administrator reported on the following:
- Several Finance Committee Meetings have been scheduled to help the committee understand one part of the Compensation Plan as it relates to salary and professional development.
- The first draft of the Compensation Plan will be presented at the June 20th Board Meeting. Ed and Gail from Cesa 2 will be joining members of the District Compensation Committee for the presentation.
- The district would like to resume sending out the newsletter The Scoop in late summer.
Board Member Comments
- Lynn Jaeger mentioned he attended the middle school concert. Complements to Jenny Bauer and Madeline Weirick for the wonderful program and to other teachers for their support.
- Dean Troyer mentioned there was a WASB Leadership Institute July 14th & 15th if any of the Board members were interested.
- Jenny Loveless, Director of Special Education discussed how ISC Equity works in helping all student feel successful in the regular education classroom
- The Board approved contributions to Post Retirement HRA’s of $500.00.
- The Board approved the WEA Health Insurance Proposal for the district.
- The Board approved the Transportation Contract with Dousman